MENU

Slide

Sunday, October 26, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!




HT: Lol, double D or E? siao ah,
Of cos not lah. So gross :x

Reader: Hahahas, i look like zhang shao han?!
Can't luh! She's too cute-ish looking! hahahahas

Daiqian: lol, the horrors of hotel toilets!

Sol: hahahas, no it doesn't hurt!
Only once i was using the tweezer to remove my contacts,
But try to kiap very long also can't kiap anything lol,
And i realize my contact lens not there at all. -.-
maybe i rubbed and it dropped or sth. Blur me!

My Auntie: Ahhh, miss me so much ah! =D

Jasmine: Halloween you going zouk or not!
Heh, jess wanna go leh, but need to borrow ic! :x

Lily: Sorry, no blogshop advertisment on my tagboard,
It'll be removed! hope you understand (:

Unknown: lol, if you're expecting me to scold you back
or something, you're gonna be so disappointed!
Little girl ah, go and disturb other people lah.
I'm not interested in you. (:

Sher: Hahahahs, really ah, gimme suggestion leh!

R: Hahahas, i saw it on the baby name website,
and it's always faithful (:

OOOO: I felt like my blog is soooo messy!
So i removed some of them,
most of them are outdated anyway :x

Jess: Lol, i have hor! Bake bake bake!
Go think of what you wanna bake next week! :D
Huuuuuugs~

Smiley: thank yoooou!

Missykerlyn: lol, nobody would care! :D

Omg: Hahahahs, Awww, thank you!

Jessie: Haahas, i used a contact lens tweezer,
Can't risk scratching my eyeballs out just
to remove those lenses man! :D

Jess: I wanna swimmmmm too!!!
We didnt get to swim that day! hehehe

Yuling: Hehehe, arab street there have leh.
You which day before halloween got leave?
I meet you lah, we go tgt. :D
















MUAHAHAHA, TWO PAPERS DOWN!
LEFT ECONS AND PBM & I'M DOOOOONE WITH ALL THESE EXAMS!

Hehehe, halloween's just around the corner!
Have y'all thought of what to dress up as?
Hehehe, boyf and i would prolly be mitchy matchy,
not telling what we're dressing up as yet! =D



Boyf's bento: Pasta, terriyaki drumstick,
stir-fried prawn okara and chopped up portobello mushroom,
two chicky quail egg, edamame, crunchy tomato! :D



Close up on my chicky quail egg.
hehehe, i love quail eggs lor, so cuteeeeee!







Sponsered Advertorial:





Public holiday tomorroooooooow!
Wanna shop but don't wanna leave home and
squeeeeeeze with the crazy crowd in the shopping malls?


Sweetie gladys from erikokoh.livejournal.com sent me
three gorgeous dress, and i loooooove them!

I received the dresses the very next day i made my pick!
Who wouldn't be in looooove with such fast, hassle-free service?







Everybody would loooove a simple yet gorgeous black dress.


And this is my favourite, black halter dress with crochet designs,
what's there not to love?




I looooove halter dresses, another simple yet
adorable halter dress in light denim.




Everyone needs a satin dress in their wardrobe.





Drop by http://erikokoh.livejournal.com/ to cure
your shopping addictions!




http://erikokoh.livejournal.com/
http://erikokoh.livejournal.com/
http://erikokoh.livejournal.com/
http://erikokoh.livejournal.com/
http://erikokoh.livejournal.com/
http://erikokoh.livejournal.com/











I've been playing a PS3 game with boyf
this few days, and we're hoooooked!
And i'm not a gamer kinda girl at all lor,
most of the time i will watch and ahhh,
get bored after like 5 mins, we played it for like 5 hours today?


Little big planet!




The bunny plushie on the left is me, and the kitty ears plushie is boyf!




I've got fairy wings on now! Heheh, but not in this picture thou,
Boyf is crazy and he dresses his plushies in super ridiculous outfits,
like those mexican-ish poncho, coyboy hat etc etc.

The game is freaky funny lah!
I haven't laugh like that for a long long long time luh.
There's this part that we had to jump on a switch
and the bomb would explode, and boyf's plushie went too
near the bomb and the whole plushie turned charcoal black. -.-




Showing the peace sign! Hehehe
Super fun lah. we can give the plushie different different expression.
Really, darn cute and addictive.

But the PS3 is in leon's bro room,
If it's in leon's room ah...
we'll be like nua-ing at home and playing the whole day lor!











Felicia came to my house for a sleepover on friday,
Heheh, the last time was what? primary school?
Lol, we bitch and bitch and chit-chat till we fell asleep~

Woke up and she's still sleeping like a pigggggg,
So i watched House and American Next Top Model!
I hate recaps, ahhh, so boring.
Just get on to the real episodes man. @#$%^&

I eventually woke her up when jessica called me
and told me something damn ridiculous. lol.




We baked mini-apple tarts!
they're so cute and pretty luh.


Pre-baking, some is mine and some is heeeeers! =D







Packed and ready to be sent to boyf's house~





Lol, my wardrobe has been like, a warzone for the past few months,
Like, i just have no time to pack it lah.
Everytime i wanna go out i feel like i wanna drop dead and die.
Like i have to drag everything out of my wardrobe
and take my pick and stuff them all back.
Looks damn shitty lor.

And to add, i have a daaaaarn lot of clothes lah.



Behold now, you neat freaks.




......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......






I scattered my clothes all over my room so i can sort them into catagories.
Can you imagine, i tripped over my clothes twice and fell down on my face.
Damn retarded, i know.




After 4 hours of packing & 2 hugeeeeee bags of clothes thrown away,
TADAAAAAAAAAAH!



......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......




Feels like vomitting after folding and packing
the obscenely huge amt of clothes all by myself.







Hehehe, next post is a make-up for you girls! :D
Jess and i had fuuuuuuun playing with makeup! heh.









My online buys last night! =D
M.A.C Intriguing Scarket: Cool Pink Lips.
Muahaha, don't think it's released in singapore yet?
Or is it? The packaging is so preeeeeetty!





And... a bikini top and bikini bottom.










I wanna go watch True Blood already,
Happy deepavali for.. erm whoever celebrating deepavali!
Hahahahahas, boyf and i will be going picnic tmr~


Oyasumi Nasai, Loves! (:


No comments: